Wednesday, January 09, 2008

life with a puppy

Little Miss Brooklyn (as we've come to call her) is starting to come out of her shell a little. Now, while this is mostly a good thing, I am starting to see that she really likes to chew or eat things she isn't supposed to.

Things she likes to eat but isn't supposed to: her poop

Things she likes to chew on but isn't supposed to:


Yep, that's our coffee table leg. I left her for about 10 minutes this morning while I got ready upstairs. I came down to find this. Fun!

Ahhh, such is life with a puppy I guess. We got lucky with Yoda. He wasn't a chewer. Never destroyed a pair of shoes or anything. So, now that this new little one is finally comfortable enough to show her true self, I need to keep a careful watch!

2 comments:

  1. Puppies are monsters! Good thing they are so cute! Keeda has chewed my old roommate's $80 boots, Dennis's flip flops, tons of my Smartwool socks, the rug and the list goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spindle on our kitchen chair fell victim to a pug attack. :-)

    ReplyDelete