I'm still here. Just lots of new routines to get used to. After having a month off, it's hard getting back in the swing of things!
I feel like I've been neglecting this blog but my brain is so fried when I get home from work from all the new things I'm learning so all I want to do is curl up on the couch with my pups and watch some mindless TV. And maybe have the occasional bowl of ice cream :)
Just some small updates while my brain is cooperating.
1) I really like my job. I'm still in the learning stages but today was the first day that I started working on my own departments. Before this I had been helping out someone else with their massive workload. So, it's nice to know that I now (finally) have my own areas to worry about.
2) Brooklyn is settling in nicely. Yoda and her have reached the stage where they are trying to figure out who's boss. That part isn't so much fun but it's nice to see she's comfortable enough to think that she owns the house :)
3) hmm, yeah...I don't think there's a third update. My life is so exciting isn't it!?
Told you it was boring! But I guess boring is better than drama, right?
boring is nice. I'll take boring over craziness any day of the week.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like the new job - its so key to love what you do :)