So, I've had two days to get comfortable at my new job. And I have to say it's going really well. Even after having a crappy commute home today due to the rain and sleet and snow I came through the door with a smile on my face.
I even made dinner and did laundry before sitting down to relax. That's a good sign right?
This place has such a different vibe than where I used to be. You can tell that everyone there actually WANTS to work there. And that's incredible to witness.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week. Hopefully I'll look like a full fledged employee by then. Plans to get my badge, computer and desk are all underway and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it takes less time than normal (a week!?)
SO glad it is starting off well! I was thinking about you last night; I havent seen anyone since New Years!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I still need to send you that pic of Grace to photoshop! :)