Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

It's been quite a busy few days here! Brooklyn is fitting in perfectly, though. I've forgotten what it's like to have a puppy in the house. She has so much energy and Yoda is still trying to figure out what's going on :)

But, I've caught a few moments where he can stand to be touching her:


Oh, and it didn't take long for us to figure out that she is definitely a daddy's girl:


I'm slightly jealous but it's hard to stay like that when I see how cute she is with David. And yes she cuddles with me but if David's around she's almost glued to him.

Oh, and New Years was fun:


We had a pretty laid back party but it was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately, I had to go to bed early (1am) because my stupid cold made me feel like a truck ran over me. But it was great to see everyone. It's been a while and it was so nice to be social again. I didn't realize how cut off I was from people being unemployed! Hopefully that changes soon :)

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!

    Brooklyn is adorable, and I'm glad to hear she's blending in so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute -soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete