Here she is! The sweetest little pug girl I have ever met. Just a pure snugglebug! We've only known her for a few hours but we have already fallen in love with her.We spent about 2 hours today playing with her and about 14 other dogs. Both Yoda and Brooklyn are exhausted. And so are David and I! It's been a great day. We even got to meet Polly on our way home.
Now I am off to PetSmart to buy her some girly items. I can't go overboard but she definitely needs some things she can call her own!
How could you not fall in love with that face? Beyond adorable L! I can't wait to see pics of her and Yoda together!
ReplyDeleteGrace is still talking about her but calling her "Lyn"---a nickname has been born I think.
ReplyDeleteIt was hysterical to see the pugs with Polly---they arent even as tall as Polly's legs!!!!
I am so glad they got along well---now they have doggie friends.
OMIGOD - so cute - definately snuggle worthy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDelete