Wednesday, December 05, 2007

first snow!

I woke up this morning and instead of looking at the clock and rolling over to catch a few more z's I leaped out of bed to look out the window. Snow! I was all gitty like I used to get when I was younger. Turns out, I'm ready for winter to start.

However, this is just making me want to put up Christmas decorations even more! Nope, that has to wait until this weekend. Long story about needing a ladder (that we don't have) to access our attic and all the fun Christmas stuff.

So, today I will spend the day making cookies instead. Sounds like a good alternative to me! I went to the grocery store and bought a few things to help me make some fantastic cookies. Including some Christmas themed cookie cutters. This not having a job thing isn't so bad. :)

3 comments:

  1. We made some chocolate salty balls last weekend. It's just not Christmas without them :P

    Baking is so christmasy - enjoy the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first storm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This first snow is great...I made a snowman with Grace and drank hot chocolate and now we are watching Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

    Christmas can now start...snow and baking. LOVE this time of year.

    ReplyDelete