It's our first anniversary! And although it got off to a rocky start (someone was a tad hungover from the birthday party last night) it finished beautifully. We had dinner where David proposed and had a fantastic time. They even threw in a few complimentary things like glasses of champagne!When we came home, we cut a few slices from the top tier of our wedding cake. I was extremely nervous to taste it, thinking that the chocolate mousse would never hold up after a year. But it tasted great! I give total credit to David's mom. She packed that thing up so well there was no way it was going to get freezer burn. So, I look forward to sampling some more over the course of this week. :)
All in all it's been a great year and I can't wait to see what this next one holds for us!
CONGRATULATIONS! Still the most fun I've had at a wedding to date!
ReplyDeleteThat wedding rocked----even the bus was fun! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :)
Happy Anniversary!! Best wishes for many more happy years.
ReplyDelete