Bri had tagged me (I think!) and it's such a unique one that I think I will indulge on my last day of work. No better time to slack off then now!
The Rules:
1. Put your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT(this is in capital letters, so it is very serious. No hiding your showtunes, folks!)
After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves!
**Ok, let me start off my saying that MY ipod is pretty much David's ipod. He puts anything and everything on that damn thing so most of these songs will probably not be music I would ever listen to in a million years. **
IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
'Laid' James - Um, yeah, I burst out laughing when I saw this song come on. Ha!
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
'Of the Girl' Pearl Jam - I have to admit I've never heard this song before, I was tempted to go to the next song and just not tell all of you that I cheated :)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
'Everytime' Britney Spears - WHY GOD WHY IS THIS SONG ON MY IPOD!?
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
'Waltz #1 (Nunley's Carousel) Billy Joel - Somewhat appropriate lately since I've been listening to more classical music.
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
'Just the Way You Are' Billy Joel - (hmm, another Joel song) Perfect!
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
'Rock Star' Nickelback - Hehe, well ok then, that's good to know.
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
'9 Teen 90 Nine' Limp Bizkit - One guess who put this on my ipod, let's just hope this is not how my friends think of me.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
'Polly' Nirvana - I just looked up the meaning to this song and it makes me want to cry. How incredibly awful and no this is not what I think of my parents.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
'Heart of Glass' Blondie - iiinnnteresting.
WHAT IS 2+2?
'Drops of Jupiter' Train - old and overplayed song but still love it.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
'Lost Horizons' Gin Blossoms - some of these are definitely making me think...I think this one is appropriate.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
'Naked' Goo Goo Dolls - ;)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
'Superman' Five for Fighting - true, very true.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
'Heart Attack Man' Beastie Boys - yeah, umm...I think I found a new project for when I have enormous amounts of time to myself...clean up ipod.
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
'Long Black Veil' Dave Matthews Band - creepy
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
'Julia' Chocolate Genius - yeah, I give up.
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
'Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head' Gorillaz - I don't think it takes a genius to figure out if I danced to this at my wedding!
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
'Hero of the Day' Metallica - I cheated for this, I just couldn't put another Nirvana song down, so I skipped to the next one!
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
'Two Step' Dave Matthews Band - LOVE this song...and it's true if you count reminiscing about freshman year of college as a hobby.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
'Cold Contagious' Bush - "You have no right to calm me down, you were never that around" speaks volumes.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
'Virginia Moon' Foo Fighters - to all my VA peeps ;)
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
'Meet Virginia' Train - Umm, seriously, 2 things with Virginia and repeats of artists? What is wrong with my shuffle function! Hehe!
Thanks for the distraction Bri! I'm not sure you left me anyone in the blogosphere to tag! Hmm, how about you myfablife! :)
I find that endlessly amusing! I too have some of my husband's music on my ipod. Makes for some interesting tunes. I seriously was tempted to hit skip while doing this!
ReplyDeleteFire coming out of a monkey's head - frickin awesome
ReplyDelete