Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

First off, thank you to everyone who's been sending good vibes. I have some pretty great friends! :)

So, I just recently got back from my interview. I think it went well and I totally feel qualified for the position but I'm feeling a little deflated because there are a LOT of people interviewing for this. I should have figured based on the company (sorry I have to be cryptic again) but I just wasn't thinking. So here comes the same old same old about me doubting myself.

Either way, I will hear something by the second week in December. And if I make it through this round, there is another one, so it's not over yet! It's going to be a long couple of weeks!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was wondering how it went. I'm glad you feel good about it - that means you nailed it!

    Crossing my fingers you hear something soon :)

    ReplyDelete