I'm sorry about the teaser. I really didn't want to make it seem like I was holding out. Things just got to a point today where I felt like I was going to scream and I needed to post a quick vent. I didn't want to get into details because technically nothing has happened yet but last night two VERY important decisions were made in our house. Two very hard decisions.
Our beloved rescue, Chewy, will be headed back to his foster home tomorrow. It was a truly heartbreaking decision but it's what's best. What's best for him. I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow but he needs a better fit of a home. I could go on and on but I won't because it hurts.
The other decision is in regards to my job. But since things are still developing I'll hold off on talking about it until after Monday.
I just figured I should leave those who read this blog with a little more info so you aren't scratching your heads.
So, stay tuned still. There is definitely more to come. In the meantime, back to watching The W.izard of O.z, I need to get lost in a little fantasy for a while.
I know how hard it must be to see him go. So sorry L and D.
ReplyDeleteOh nooo... I'm so sorry. On all accounts.
ReplyDelete