I'm sitting here a little bored so I decided to do this since I was tagged by Bri. David is asleep after a long day at work and I'm not tired at all yet thanks to the fabulous sleep I got last night. Thank you Advil PM!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? absolutely wrapping paper, it's part of the gift as far as I'm concerned, you have to work for it a little :)
2. Real tree or artificial? Hands down real. I love the process of going out and hunting down that perfect tree. And nothing beats the smell of a freshly cut Christmas tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? No real specific time, whenever we have a free day on the weekend. This year it was the second weekend in December.
4.When do you take the tree down? When it's really REALLY dead. Seriously, I wait until David bugs me to take things down. I love my decorations so it's hard when I have to pack it all up.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yuck!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My first bike. There is even a picture of me at the top of the steps on Christmas morning when I first saw it. Priceless.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? nope.
8. Easiest person to buy for? my mom
9. Hardest person to buy for? My brother-in-law, poor guy gets a gift card every year from us.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a sweatshirt with a unicorn (or horse) on it. Handmade mind you. I'm pretty sure it had my name on it as well.
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? people really send Christmas e-cards?
12. Favorite Christmas movie? I have to pick two. 'N.ational L.ampoon's C.hristmas Vacation' and 'A C.hristmas S.tory'.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I always have the best intentions to start early but it never happens. I started shopping today.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hmm, I don't think I have.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cookies and spiral ham...not at the same time of course :)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear, everything has to be clear. Ask David, I freak out about colored lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Dominick the Donkey. Can't listen to that song without smiling and singing along.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? both, we do the few days before Christmas with family and then drive home Christmas Eve so we can have Christmas morning in our own house and spend all day in our pj's :)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? if I thought about it I bet I could.
20. Angel on the tree top, or a star? Angel, dating back to who knows when from David's family.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? one on Christmas Eve before bed, the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? all the freaking people at the mall and every shopping center. People lose their minds this time of year.
23. What I love most about Christmas? that warm, fuzzy feeling. Kind of like being a kid again when things are magical and you have tons of hope.
24. Church early or late Christmas Eve (midnight or 7pm service?) or not at all? I can't remember if we went last year but I went to a midnight service once and never again. I get way too sleepy.
25 Have you ever NOT burned yourself when doing the candle thing at church? If this is the candle thing I'm thinking of, I've never burned myself.
Ok myfablife, it's your turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment