I'm pretty sure I was just judged by the 75 year old cashier at the grocery store. All for buying shake and pour pancake mix. The one that you only have to add water to. It was on sale and it's easy to make! Anyway, I don't really care, but her face was hysterical when she picked it up to scan it. It's as if she was saying 'is it really that hard for you to make pancakes from scratch?'
Moving on...this weekend was really good. We finally went out and bought our Christmas tree. And the best part, it was $5! Hehe, yep, 5 bucks. Turns out we're pretty good at this saving money because I have no job thing. I went to a nursery yesterday and saw a tree that was pretty much the same as ours and they were charging $76 for it!
So, now the whole house is Christmasy. The decorations are out, the lights are up outside and the only thing left to do is put the ornaments on the tree. Whoo hoo, bout time!
No comments:
Post a Comment