Saturday, January 19, 2008

the weekend that wasn't

If all had gone according to plan we would be up past Syracuse today. However, a little strep throat has taken that road trip away from us.

Yep, David's pretty sick right now so instead of spreading this mess around to our friends we decided to stay home. So this way he can only spread it to me :)

So, here we are, sitting in the comfort of our own living room having a lazy day in front of the TV. I'm not feeling so hot either so it's better this way. We'll keep ourselves quarantined for a few days and hope that when this extended weekend is over we'll be healthy again.

I would like to share with you what today is mostly looking like on our end. You see, our pups seem to always know when one of us is feeling under the weather and all they want to do is cuddle with said sick person:

Hope your weekend is going better than ours! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope Dave is feeling better. And how's the new job??

    ReplyDelete