Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One down, one to go

Whew, halfway there! I had my first interview this morning and I think it went pretty well. I have some reservations about the place after hearing about it this morning but we'll see how things play out.

More importantly, I got all the nerves out of my system with this one and am nothing but excited for tomorrow. This is the one I really want to kick ass on so it was nice to have today as a warm up.

I have a few things jotted down that I make sure I say tomorrow and I'm just going to try be myself as much as possible. Tomorrow is the one that I REALLY want. So, keep those good vibes coming! :)

3 comments:

  1. The first one is always the hardest. YEA---sending you good thoughts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on the next one! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you nail this next one. You know how the first one went and can use all that information for this one.

    ~~~~Sending good vibes~~~~~

    ReplyDelete