Sunday, November 25, 2007

must...stay...awake...

So, I'm sitting here watching some mindless TV, desperately trying to keep my eyes open. Tomorrow I have to work from 1pm until 10pm so I'm trying to change my sleep schedule a bit so that I'm not asleep at my desk at 9:30 tomorrow night.

It's very lonely though. The house is quiet and I'm finding it very hard to fight the urge to cover myself in a blanket and fall asleep in the recliner.

I've run out of things to do to keep me occupied. I'm hoping the TV will be enough for the next couple of hours.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do tomorrow or Tuesday night? I have a feeling this TV thing is going to get old :)

5 comments:

  1. Christmas cards...bake cookies...decorate for Christmas...teach Yoda tricks...poke Dave...call you grandparent(s), parents, siblings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xmas shopping online.

    I can send you some pics to play with on PhotoShop if you need something constructive to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ideas girls!

    And supermom, I would LOVE to shop online but since I have no job after Friday that probably won't be a good idea ;)

    Send me that pic you want me to photoshop, that would definitely keep me busy!

    ReplyDelete