Things are a little slow at work right now so I have some time to breathe, eat my macaroni and cheese and watch The Santa Clause.
I know that when work picks up again it's going to be non-stop so I am taking full advantage of this little break. Aaaaah, feels nice to be able to do whatever I want.
Although, it is a little creepy being one of only a few left here and actually being at my desk when the night cleaning crew empties the trash. I'm pretty sure I scared the crap out of the guy when he turned the corner into my cube. Haha, wasn't expecting me were you?
Yeah, I'm loopy. Only an hour and a half to go!
Been thinking of you!! We put up your wedding ornement last night and thought of ya'll-awwwwwwe :)
ReplyDeleteGlad it's a little quiet now. I'm gonna laugh when the cleaning crew catches you dancing to "Jump" :)