I hate situations where you are required to sit and wait patiently for things to unfold. Time seems to move at a snails pace and with each passing minute you get more and more impatient. Well, that's happening right now and it's in two aspects of my life, my job and the pug rescue.
The job part is absolutely no fun to talk about so we'll just skip over that for now :)
Last night David and I had our home visit from the pug rescue. Things went well and she said she wanted to take Yoda home with her. So, basically we've cleared all the hurdles and nothing is in our way now except time. Waiting until we find the perfect match. And I hate waiting. We are hoping to be able to adopt the cutest black pug you've ever seen but I refuse to post a picture because look at how that ended up last time. But if we don't get that guy I'm confident that we will find the perfect dog soon. They have had so many pugs come in this year which is good but also so sad that all of these people are giving up these wonderful dogs. Their goal is to adopt 100 pugs this year. We are VERY anxious to help them reach that goal :)
So, here I wait.....very impatiently. And to make matters worse, I have NO work to do today. Nothing. Seriously, not making that up at all. I actually headed out to a few stores earlier to break up the day a little.
Anyone have any ideas on how to distract me today?? Anyone?
Yes, in fact I do. You can always send me a few uplifting photos of well, anything! I could use a pleasant distraction or two!
ReplyDeleteYou've got mail :)
ReplyDelete