I was home sick yesterday but it was a gorgeous day. I was able to turn the AC off and keep the front door and the door to the deck open all day. All day! Last night it got down to like 55 degrees or something like that. And this morning when I took the dog out I smelled it. I can't describe it but that crispness that the air has also has a smell. Yep, it's coming. Fall is just around the corner and I couldn't be happier.
I am not the type of person that gets sad when summer is ending. Well, not since I was in school anyway! Fall is my absolute favorite season and I can't wait for it to get here. That crisp air, leaves changing, pumpkin picking, wearing sweaters and cuddling up on the couch with a blanket and some apple cider...mmmm, sounds perfect to me!
Only 9 more days until it's official!
No comments:
Post a Comment