Yesterday I spent the majority of the afternoon with
A and
M. We were in DC shooting their engagement photos. I was a tad nervous because lately I have been playing around with lenses, white balance, flash, shutter speeds, f-stops...ok, you get the jist. Anyway, I've only recently starting playing around with that stuff so I didn't have a system down yet.
So, yesterday was also a sort of test shoot for me. But I am happy to say that it was very successful and I've showed them numerous images that I think came out beautifully.
Here's a small sampling:







Aren't they just so cute? Thanks for asking me to do this guys, it was a blast. And what a gorgeous day to walk around DC with some friends :)
OMG----gorgeous!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI flat out love the sepia hug picture - LOVE IT
ReplyDeleteHey, Lina. This is Candy, Allie's friend :) Just wanted to tell you in person that those pics of A and M are absolutely gorgeous! For your first engagement photos they are of a higher quality than I've seen most photographers who call this their so-called trade.
ReplyDeleteHi, Lina! This is Andi, a friend of A's. I cannot believe how gorgeous these photos are. You are so talented, and I hope you get to do this a billion more times!!! Thank you for doing something so great for our friends :)
ReplyDelete