This weekend was so much fun. Surrounded by friends and wedding planning. Tons of dresses were tried on, cakes were tasted, fashion shows were watched, advice was given and of course some good old fashion bonding with girlfriends took place.
When all was said and done, I spent the rest of Sunday afternoon and evening on the couch relaxing.

What? Doesn't everyone married woman spend their Sunday's in their wedding dress drinking a Corona?
(told you guys I'd do it!)
Let me be the first to say...
ReplyDeleteaWWWWWWWWEEESOOOOOME!
:)
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA (breath)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!
I'm on a friggen conf. call and opened this up and started laughing so hard the client couldn't figure out what was so funny!!!!
LOVE IT!
Haha, glad you guys enjoyed it! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo fantastic!!! And we need to have that party where we all wear our wedding dresses! Granted, I will have to pin mine or cut it in half since its way too big (not preggers anymore, thank god!!!). :)
ReplyDelete