So, recently I came up with a fabulous idea for a 1st anniversary gift for David. Bruce Springsteen tickets. He is coming in November so, I'd have to give his gift to him early but so what. He loves Bruce so it would have been perfect. Tickets went on sale today at 10am. Flash back to yesterday afternoon. David says to me that he and his uncle are thinking of going to the concert. Boo!!! I didn't think he knew he was coming and then he said that he read about it that day.
Ruined my whole plan! My perfect gift ruined because he read a stupid newspaper ;)
Anyway, today his uncle said he might not be able to make it. So, David headed out to a t.icketmaster outlet while I tried my hand at their website. After 3 minutes they were sold out. And David had no luck either. Well, that's what I thought. Turns out about 5 minutes later 100 level tickets suddenly showed up so the both of us are going now. Yay!
I don't even like Bruce that much but we've been to a concert of his in NJ and I can honestly say the man puts on a good show. So, yes it's back to the drawing board on an anniversary gift but hey, we are going to a concert so life isn't so bad ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment