Friday, January 13, 2006

Humoring Jaime :)

Ok, so I started up a blog again...I'll figure out how to make it cool eventually! I thought this would be a good first post:

Four Jobs You’ve Had in Your Life:
1. worked at various stables, cleaning, taking care of the horses, etc.
2. Linens N Things
3. assistant photo editor at a kids and teens dot com that went under, surprise!
4. photo editor for a pretty well known company

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Christmas Vacation (no matter what time of year it is)
3. Ocean's Eleven
4. Old School

Four Places You’ve Lived:
1. West Virginia (for 2 years)
2. southeastern PA, where I grew up
3. Rochester, NY (5 whole years! eek)
4. Virginia, never thought I'd be here but I love it.

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Yahoo (shh, don't tell)
2. theknot.com, I'm officially addicted
3. AOL News
4. pinkisthenewblog.com

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. LOST
2. CSI (I'm with Jaime, all of them except NY)
3. My Name is Earl
4. The Office (I can't believe we can only name 4)

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chinese food, specifically Chicken with Broccoli, mmmm
3. chocolate chip cookies
4. anything potato related

Four Albums You Can’t Live Without (at least for the moment):
1. Jason Mraz (live album)
2. Sarah McLachlan, Freedom Sessions
3. Guster, any album
4.Toad the Wet Sprocket, A Toad Retrospective

Four Places You’d Rather Be:
1. Home!
2. Australia, I daydream about going back there
3. somewhere warm and beachy
4. a bed and breakfast with David

Four People Who Are Now Obligated To Do This to Their Blog:

Since I only know 2 people with blogs and they've already either done this or have been asked to do this, I guess I can't list anyone :)

2 comments:

  1. That's some interesting music you listen to. Haven't heard of a few of them (how embarassing!) Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm looking forward to you entertaining me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, yeah...my music taste is all over the place :) You and Jaime sucked me into the blogging world. I just need to make it cool looking with pictures and stuff now!

    ReplyDelete