Ever come into work in the morning and notice that something is just not right? Things are not where you left them the previous afternoon? Yep, that was me this morning. I came into my cubicle and noticed that my requests that I had printed out were on top of my phone, my keyboard was completely over to the right and things on top of my computer looked like they had been through an earthquake. And that's when I noticed it. I had a small tigger snowglobe on my desk and half of the glass is broken off and surprise, none of the watery, glittery substance is inside anymore. That's right, someone, who knows who it was, came into my cubicle after I left yesterday and was messing with my things and broke the snowglobe which sent the liquid all over my desk, I'm assuming, because the paper I had on my desk at the time now looks a little shriveled and there is glitter everywhere. It makes me so angry! So, I went over and talked to a coworker about it and she thinks it was the cleaning staff. But all they do is occasionally vacuum and change the trash. This snowglobe was at least 2 feet away from anything they would have been doing. Grrr!!!The last 24 hours definitely have been interesting. Last night, after a quick match of rock, paper scissors to see who would make dinner, David started to cook and I noticed this really odd smell. It was like a combination of permanent marker and burnt plastic. Awful smell. I think it was the pot that David was cooking the ravioli in but by the time we realized how bad the smell was, it was too late. The whole house smelled like it. So, after I ate about 2 raviolis I had to do something. So, I opened almost all of the windows, turned fans on wherever I could and lit a ton of candles. The smell is almost gone but the kitchen still reeks of it. Still don't know what caused it because the pot smells ok. I can't locate what is making that smell. So very frustrating!
Anyway, I've been stressed out since last night and now with this whole snowglobe thing I'm worried about how the rest of the day will pan out!
Get out the Febreeze so you dont have to smell that burning anymore!!! Sorry about the Tigger snowglobe. Gracie said she would let you borrow her "Tumble Time Tigger" if you want---I warn you--he sucks cause he never actually tumbles! LOL!
ReplyDelete---Jaime---
Yeah, I used almost the whole bottle of febreeze last night and this morning. I've tried everything! And that's very sweet of Gracie, but I think I'll pass on the Tumble Time Tigger, people at work might start to look at me funny ;)
ReplyDelete