I haven't gotten a Bailey update e-mail from Karen in months! So, it was great to see some updated pics of Bailey. He certainly is turning into quite a little man! Karen is 35 and a half weeks into her pregnancy. She's due on Feb. 28th. I'm so happy that they have been able to take this baby to full term. I'm so excited now too, since we will be visiting them this weekend. We haven't been up there in what seems like forever so I'm really looking forward to it. Duke-a-man isn't doing that well so we also wanted to head up there to see him. Ah screw it, we all know we are going to see Bailey, Duke and Jackson... Coach and Karen are just bonuses ;)

Poor Duke-man! I love that dog! And Bailey is such a cutie---he and Grace will make such a nice little couple! HAHAHAA! I really need to send some new pics to Karen. Email me her address if you will!
ReplyDelete-J-