Whoo hoo! Wilkes Barre! You might ask what the hell we are going to do there. Well, it's actually just a pit stop we are going to make on the way to Coach and Karen's. It's a 7 hour drive and we really don't feel like doing that all in one trip this time. So, we will be spending the night at the fabulous Days Inn in Wilkes Barre, PA. Hey, one doesn't have many choices when you are traveling with a pet! And we can't really 'sneak' Yoda up to the room. So, we did a little research and the hotel is not far off of the highway. I'm sure we'll have stories. Something bad always happens to me when I stay at Days Inn's. I try not to stay there very often, only if it's truly necessary.
I am so ready for a nice relaxing weekend. I've been so crazy busy at work lately, it'll be nice to have a break. Earlier today a coworker asked me something about a project happening next week and I basically said "that's next week, I'm concentrating on the weekend now and nothing else." Hehe :)
Anyway, this will be my last post until Monday. Hopefully I will have lots of great pictures from the visit. And I hear that Duke-a-man is doing better so it's nice to know that maybe it won't be the last time we see him.
Have a great weekend everyone :)
Say hi to the Dalins! Hey, at least you arent staying at a MicroTel!!! :) Now THAT was an adventure in hotel stays! Have fun and see you next week.
ReplyDelete