Monday, January 23, 2006

Tennis anyone?

So, I'm starting to realize that if I don't start playing tennis again soon I'm going to go crazy. It already pisses me off that I basically have a tennis court in my backyard and have for over a year now and I haven't played tennis once. Honestly, tennis is the one activity that TRULY makes me happy. I seriously go through withdrawls. When I used to work in NJ, my boss and I would sneak away on our lunch break and play a few sets. It was the greatest! And I also need to lose some of this damn weight before I get myself into a wedding dress in December. I figure tennis is the best way to do that. I get tired of doing my aerobics DVD's but I have never been tired of playing tennis.

So, everyone out there...want to be my tennis partner in the spring, summer and fall? Jaime, I know you play...lets get our asses out there and have some fun. I would love to play at least once a week. But at this rate, I'll be happy if I play once a month.

Anyway, I just had to vent. I saw people playing the other day and was tempted to grab my racquet and join them! So sad.

2 comments:

  1. Let's do it! I broke all my raquets years ago in a bought of frustaration---I played for so many years that at the end of HS, I got fed up, burned out, and quit! HAHAHA! But I know I have 1 poor raquet left so let's do it! We will have to buy a ton of balls as I am sure we will lob many over the fence but who cares---it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I just read your latest post and I don't know where you will get the free time to play tennis but I'll keep bugging you about it! I may have a couple of racquets floating around somewhere so if you need one, let me know. I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete