Monday, January 30, 2006

awesome weekend :)

I've been trying to post this all morning, but my stupid job has gotten in the way :)

This past weekend was so much fun! David and I really didn't want to come home yesterday and were actually contemplating calling in sick to work today so that we could have spent another night with Dan, Karen and all the boys.

Bailey is certainly becoming quite the little man. I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's such a good child, always smiling and laughing. It was so nice to be able to spend a little time with him. And Karen is almost ready to pop. I wouldn't be surprised if the newest addition to their family arrives in the next 2 weeks.

Here are a few photos from the weekend:

Bailey, looking adorable!


Karen and Bailey opening gifts, look at her belly!


Yoda and Jackson, best friends :)

All the boys!

My first time on a snowmobile, it was a blast!


David, taking his turn.

Coach showing me what it can really do!

Now it's back to the real world...but it was so nice to be able to take a little 'vacation' for a couple of days :)

2 comments:

  1. Karen looks great! And Bailey is the most adorable little guy! Pics are great. Cant wait for the new Baby Dalin to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey is growing up so fast. Man, Karen must be totally ready to pop. I'm glad they actually get to enjoy being pregnant this time.

    - kb

    ReplyDelete