Wednesday, August 18, 2010

weigh in

This morning's weigh in was fantastic! I shed the pounds I had gained the previous week plus a little more. I'm now exactly 5 pounds away from my mini goal. I feel great. I'm hoping this momentum lasts!

When things get tough, I've just been chanting "Vegas, Vegas, Vegas" in my head until the urge to eat bad things passes and it's working :)

And I had to chant that a lot last night at dinner. They brought baskets of fries as appetizers and I fought the urge! I stuck to my tiny burger and drank 2 glasses of water. And it paid off!

Here's a pic of the tiny group we went out to dinner with. Such a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. That was fun....and you were VERY good and I was VERY bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but your mac and cheese looked totally worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete