I felt really good about this week. I was good with points, not great but well within the range I could have based on how much exercise I did. I indulged a little but was very diligent with breakfast and lunch. Saturday was a super win because I burned 1000 calories so I knew that would help.
Anyway, weigh in was today and I lost 2.2 pounds! I'm so proud of myself. This means that I only have 5.8 more pounds to lose before I reach my mini goal. Yay!
I'm looking forward to another good week. I'm a little nervous though because tonight I'm headed to Camden Yards for an Orioles game and you know that I'm not going to eat well! But I usually give myself Wednesdays to be a little less healthy and then I'm back on track on Thursdays. But this week is a little different. David will be away starting tomorrow until Sunday. Which means I, by myself, all alone am responsible for eating right which could be a problem. Here's to hoping my willpower is strong this week!
Rock on girl! So proud of you!!
ReplyDelete