Tuesday, August 10, 2010

woah!

So, remember how I said in my last post that I was worried about my willpower? Well, I was right. Falling off the wagon is an understatement. I near exploded off that wagon.

This past week I was HORRIBLE with food. And to top it all off I didn't exercise at all. What the hell happened? I have no idea. I got lazy. And my mom came for a visit. And truth be told, we tend to plan around food when we are together. Now, I'm not blaming my mom at all, I'm just saying it's easier to be bad with food around her because she's not one to put me back in my place like David is. David is my voice of reason. My mom wants me to be happy. And I took advantage of that, it's my fault.

I'm sitting in bed typing this dreading my weigh in tomorrow morning. I did a quick weigh in a few minutes ago just to give me a rough estimate on what tomorrow will bring. And the number made me gasp...outloud. Stupid, stupid me. I wish I could remember this feeling when I want to eat everything in sight. Maybe it would stop me dead in my tracks.

Oh, and when I saw the number on the scale I said to myself "well I might as well eat that 100 calorie klondike I'm thinking about because it's not going to matter anyway."

That's the voice inside my head. That's the voice that I need to put a muzzle on. How do I get rid of that stupid voice?

Ughhh!!! I don't even want to post my weigh in tomorrow... Maybe I won't. Either way, I'm putting myself back together again, dusting myself off and hopping right back on that wagon. These things happen, right? It's whether or not we get back up and keep moving forward that matters...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, your mom is not allowed to visit anymore.

    Unless she goes through the David school reason & will power.

    lol

    ReplyDelete