Friday, August 13, 2010

something different



Since I've been drifting off plan way too much lately I have decided to try a new approach to getting to my goal weight. I saw how successful David was with having a contest to keep him on track and I have decided to start my own contest of sorts.

David and I have been kind of making Las Vegas a yearly vacation/anniversary celebration (aside from this year but that's what happens when you decide to install all new windows and doors!). We always have a blast and it's the perfect place to escape from the real world and have some real fun. So, my long term goal is to only take that Las Vegas trip again once I lose the weight.

I have a little over 50 pounds to lose and if I stay on track we should absolutely be able to take that trip in November of next year. I need this motivation. Nothing else seems to be working and this way, it's all up to me whether or not we take that trip. Pressure? Yes, but that's the kick in the ass I need.

I plan on posting pics of Las Vegas all over the place at work and at home. The main photos are going on the fridge and in the pantry. Whatever helps, people!

I'm excited for this. I'm really hoping that this is what I need to get me back to the real me...some real motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment