Tuesday, May 27, 2008

photos!

This past weekend was fantastic. It was filled with activity and I really didn't want it to end. So here it is, this weekend in pictures:

The gorgeous bridal party at A's shower on Saturday.

The beautiful bride to be in her fancy tiara.

Saturday afternoon, David and I headed out for a bbq at our friends' house. He had a blast with Emily, as always.

And later that night we all headed inside for some Wii!

They let the cats out and my allergies went insane (because I picked one up and cuddled him) so they handed me some of their spanish b.enadryl!

Sunday was gardening day for me. I'm really happy with how the backyard is looking. I can't wait for everything to start blooming!

My new rock border that I put together. I hauled all the rocks myself from the "woods". Not only did I get a workout, but I got a pretty good looking border for free!

My first attempt at growing a hydrangea. I'm nervous because it's not in the ideal spot as far as sun but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

And yet another bbq on Monday! David decided last minute that he wanted to have one at our house and because of that, we didn't have a spectacular turnout but it was still a fun time.

Once again, David having a blast with Emily :)

Brooklyn has a new best friend!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOOO wish we could have come over for the BBQ. It would have been a million trillion times more fun than sitting in the ER!

    Okay, gotta go back to the hospital now. Day 3! YIPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I betcha your hydrangea is going to be BEAUTIFUL! Do you know the acid in the soil to change the color of hte blossom trick?

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Allie! GORGEOUS!!! Do you have the rest of the party pics somewhere?

    ReplyDelete