Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Yoda!

Today is Yoda's 5th birthday. Things have been a little rocky with him the past few days (including a HUGE vet bill from this weekend) so he is getting completely spoiled today.

I wanted to reminisce this morning so I went searching through all the pictures we have of him as a baby. They are making me want to get another puppy! Except, if they could come potty trained that would be ideal :)

Here's just a small taste of what I've been looking at this morning:

Yoda at 4 weeks old. Just after we picked out which puppy we wanted (notice the pink nailpolish on his nails). We were very tempted to take Yoda's brother home with us as well!

Finally taking Yoda home at 8 weeks old.

David teaching Yoda how to play tug of war.

I miss that cute little puppy! Not that Yoda isn't adorable now, but he was so snuggly back then!

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures make even me want a puppy. OMIGOD! He was so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember him that little!! He was adorable. Now he is such a big boy...just as cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little guy! We need side by sides. Age 5 weeks, 1 year, 2 years, 3, 4, and now 5. The best of Yoda series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that would have been a much better idea, to have a progression of pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete