Thursday, May 08, 2008

pampering

I finally made an appointment to get my hair done. Yeah, exciting isn't it? Well for me it is. I have no idea why it always takes me so long to get my hair cut. It's not as long and ridiculous looking as it was here, but it's getting close.

And now that the weather is getting warmer it's all the more reason for me to chop my hair off. Calm down, I don't mean chopped off really. I've never had my hair shorter than shoulder length and I don't plan to start now. But I will be getting at least 5 inches off and just thinking about it is making me gitty.

I've reached the point where I put my hair in a ponytail more days than I would like so next week I will look and feel completely different. And I think that will help me stay on track with the weight loss thing as well. Anything I can do to make me feel good about the way I look the better, especially right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way, I'll go so long without a haircut. I', growing mine out but it's driving my nuts, I might chop mine off too. It's so exciting! It's the little things!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting my hair done :) SO I hear you on the exciting part. Pictures when its done please!!!!

    ReplyDelete