Tuesday, May 13, 2008

all better!

I'm blonde again :)

Today was kind of a sad day at the salon. It was the first time I was told my hair is 'ashy'. Ok, I might have already known this in my head but to hear it from someone else made me feel like poo.

My natural hair color has always been blonde but the past 5 years it's gotten progressively darker. And not in a good way. My hair color is CRAP. So, if I wait, let's say, 6 months too long to get my hair done it looks I haven't washed my hair in days.

But I can't think about that now, because I'm blonde again and I got about 5 inches cut off so my head feels so much lighter. Whoo hoo! Now I just have to keep this picture handy so that in a few months when it turns to ash again it can be a reminder that I need to head back to the miracle worker!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair. I need to get my done before people start calling me Medusa!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does look great. But now we need to know - do blondes really do have more fun? :P

    ReplyDelete