Thursday, May 22, 2008

in dire need of that long weekend!

I'm really not sure why I'm posting here because I have a TON of work to do but I feel like I just need a break or my head will explode.

This weekend can't come soon enough! I'm really looking forward to the bridal shower on Saturday, a BBQ with friends later that day, gardening on Sunday and then tennis on Monday. Can't wait I tell you!

So, there's another sleepwalking episode to tell you about. Remember when I told you about this frame coming off the wall?

Well, my sleepwalking husband got up last night and thought it would be a good idea to remove one of the sconces from the wall as well.


The nail is missing from where the frame once hung so we've been lazy and the damn thing still isn't back on the wall yet. So, our wall looks ridiculous with only one sconce. One random sconce and a huge black scratch and then a nail from where the other sconce was. We are living large here people.

To really give you the full effect, this is essentially what our bedroom looks like now (thanks ph.otoshop!):

Pretty, huh?

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty funny, if you could get him to hang them back up while sleep walking that would be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried duct tape?

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! His sleep walking adventures crack me up. I like KS's duct tape idea. Maybe you can tie him to the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have to come up with some sort of plan but the duct tape would backfire because then he'd wake me up when he gets up at like 5am. No thank you! :)

    Last night he woke up and asked where his bag was. It never ends!

    ReplyDelete