I received some news at work this morning that I was dreading. It turns out that the area that I did not want to work on is now the area that I'm going to be forced into as soon as tomorrow.
I have already started to keep an eye out for other opportunities in the area but this news is pushing me to be more active with that. The job they want me to do I would never apply for in a million years. I can't be expected to do a job well that I'm basically forced into.
And the thing is, I feel bad about this. I know there are 9 people who would kill for this job right now but it's just not for me. Maybe I'll get used to it and it will get better. But I can tell you that I was totally not expecting that news this morning. I was told earlier this week that what I'm doing now I'd be doing until at LEAST the end of this year.
I guess I need to realize that things said in this building are not always true. You think I'd learn that after 4 years.
I'm sorry to hear that girly. Let me know what kinds of stuff you are looking for-I will ceratinly keep my eyes and ears open!
ReplyDeleteSorry L. That stinks. Good luck on finding something you will enjoy, and I hope it comes along soon.
ReplyDeletecrappers - I'm sorry :( Let me know if I can use any of my connections for you
ReplyDelete