Thursday, October 18, 2007

nature here I come

Tomorrow morning David, me and some friends will be on our way to Shenandoah National Park for the weekend. We can't wait to get away from it all for a while and just chill out with friends.

We've been dying to break out the new additions to our camping equipment. And I can't wait to see what fall has in store for us in the mountains. I love Shenandoah in autumn and it should be a great weekend for it.

I will also be doing the re-shoot of engagement pictures. And I can't imagine a more beautiful backdrop. So, all in all it should be a fantastic weekend. And once again, I'm sure I will have photos to share. Especially since there might be an interpretive dance involved!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Make sure you go on that hike we did, I can't remember the name of it but on the map it said panoramic views.

    ReplyDelete