So, here I sit, going over tons of training to prepare myself for the new area I start to cover today. I want to make sure I have enough information about the process before I start working on anything. The last thing I want to do is look like an ass when I complete something and get called out on how it's wrong. That's it, that's my biggest fear. And I mean, I've worked on this area before, on holidays when it's extremely hectic and I've gotten through it. I don't know why I'm so scared. Change, that's why I'm scared. I've lived in my comfortable bubble for 4 years and now that it's popped I feel lost.
Anyway, on to the good news. Yesterday after work David and I headed out to PetSmart to pick up some goodies for the new pup we will hopefully pick up tomorrow. A bed, leash, harness, toys and a shiny new tag with his name and phone number on it. We are ready. I am just hoping that things go smoothly tomorrow and he and Yoda get along well. I can't wait to be a 2 dog family and that thought is what is helping me through today.
I leave you with another pic of what will hopefully be our new dog!
What's Yoda's buddy's name?
ReplyDeleteHold on to the new puppy-ness at work it'll help you get htrough the day!!!!