I'm sitting here watching the Yankees game with David and I need something to distract me from how awful they are doing tonight. So here I am, buzzed from a lovely margarita and posting to keep me from watching the TV.
This weekend was nice (what a fantastic, boring word to use). It was great to hang out with my mom and sister. Actually, my sister and I fought a little more than I would have liked but sometimes that's what happens. Regardless, it was a fun weekend, aside from the blistering heat, and I came away from it with 2 pairs of boots, sunglasses and the softest robe imaginable thanks to the trip we took to the outlet mall.
The rest of the week should be an interesting one. Things are brewing at work and not in a good way. I can't really elaborate but it's been hell sitting and waiting for news that is bound to come in the next few days. I also have a vet appointment to look forward to. I'll get to sit in suspense while Yoda is under anesthesia keeping my fingers crossed that they don't have to pull his tooth and empty my wallet.
So much fun! I think I need to drink more of my margarita to help those thoughts exit my brain.
Back to the game :)
P.S. Apologies if this post makes no sense, I have a pretty low tolerance for alcohol lately. And hopefully I won't post tomorrow about hungover I am!
Drunk post---I love it. I am sitting on the couch watching tv and avoiding all the work I have to do tonight or early tomorrow morning. Margaritas sound much better.
ReplyDeleteI hesitated on posting in case I sounded like a jackass but looking at it this morning, I think I did pretty well for being buzzed ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you got your work done!