Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Things are looking up!

Work was rough today but I got an idea of what I will be doing over the next few months and I'm thrilled. So far, there are no plans for me to work on the area that I can't stand. Knock on wood, let's hope it stays that way.

More importantly, the BEST news from today is that we were finally contacted about a possible match from the rescue organization! And we are currently making plans to meet up with the little guy next Saturday. We are so excited and are keeping our fingers crossed that he and Yoda get along well so we can take him home.

Perfect timing...yesterday was hell but this news completely changes my mood. I'm on countdown mode until we meet "Arthur". Yeah, we are changing his name :)

Isn't he adorable? He looks a lot like Yoda (aside from the fact that he's probably about 8 pounds lighter!)


Yay!

4 comments:

  1. THAT'S GREAT NEWS! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does that mean we get to throw you a puppy shower?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, he is soooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, a puppy shower! Too funny. Um, I don't think that will be necessary :)

    ReplyDelete