Thursday, October 04, 2007

Because I'm bored...

...and no one seems to care about my blog lately anyway (tear), here are some fun results from quizzes I just took since I'm too lazy to come up with something meaningful to write about today.

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.



Your German Name is:

Kerstin Britta



You Are 28% Paranoid Schizophrenic

You're pretty grounded, though you have your occasional paranoid moments.
Just make sure to ignore those voices in your head!

6 comments:

  1. I totally care about your blog. And it looks like today, my internet browser wont freak out on me when I want to comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks girls! I was beginning to think no one was out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, I read it a couple times a week, too. :D

    ReplyDelete