You know you've gotten old when you get ecstatic over the thought of a patio being built. No, not a new pair of shoes or even concert tickets. I am doing the happy dance over stone.
Anyway, we are waiting on approval from our HOA. Gotta love that. Have to submit an application with 4 signatures from neighbors, another paper that describes what is being built, a sample of the materials and a copy of our plot of land. It's just a patio folks, it's not like we want to paint our house bright orange!
We should get the approval next week and then it will be built next weekend. I need to start researching patio furniture now. Nothing fancy, just 2 chairs and a table so we can lounge outside in the shade. Ahhh, just thinking about it is relaxing :)
In other news, I am THRILLED that it's finally Friday. And not just any Friday, it's Girls Night tonight. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with everyone and just catching up. Oh and a few alcoholic beverages are going to be nice as well!
Tonight will be a good test to see how well you are doing in your training ;)
ReplyDeleteI predict a hung over L Saturday morning - lol
Girls Night cannot come fast enough over her. And we all have fun things to celebrate........passing tests, raises/promotions, birthdays, new patios (soooooo cool!).
ReplyDeleteI hope tha bartender is ready for us!!!!!
Sounds like J might be hungover Saturday am also - lol
ReplyDeleteHope TGI Friday is ready for you guys ;)
We picked up a great bistro set at Sears - glass tiled top - real wrought iron chairs and table base - we got it as a floor sample for 200 bucks! Not bad! Check there!
ReplyDeleteHave fun tonight girls - I'll be thinking of you as I drink my fricking 80 oz of water a day!
Thanks for the tip Bri!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry, we'll have a drink for you tonight...maybe two :)
And we will have water too.......its usually an ingredient of one of the mixers in a cocktail! That counts right?! :)
ReplyDeletethe ice in our drinks count :)
ReplyDelete