I will never go shopping for a 1,2 and 3 year old all at the same time ever again. I spent over 2 hours in T.arget yesterday. 2 HOURS! That's what happens when you go in there blindly with no ideas on what to get. I wandered around that place like a zombie. In and out of the same aisles over and over and OVER again.
I did manage to finally get out of there with some great gifts but jeez, I felt like a ran a marathon after all of that. Ok, well maybe not that bad but still, it took a lot out of me.
When I got home there was LOTS to do but before all of that David and I finally watched 'N.otes from the U.nderbelly'. Turns out that David really didn't tivo it last week so we watched it from our laptop while eating dinner. Then afterwards we watched the episode that was on last night. I have mixed feelings about the show. I absolutely think it's hilarious but I don't think it's making David want to try for a baby anytime soon! Damn show!
After all was said and done last night we finally got to bed at around 1:30am. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late on a weeknight. We were actually watching Conan. Too bad it was a repeat. I haven't seen that show in years!
So, now I am completely exhausted and it's the worst day to be this way. I have training in a few hours and I need to be able to pay attention. I am going to be the point person on my team for this new process so I can't make a fool out of myself by coming out of there with no information. Looks like I need to grab myself something caffeinated!
Hey, but at least the house is finally ready for out of town friends and a HUGE party this weekend :)
Just don't show David the Discovery channel's show - Miracle of Life - I'm pretty sure that's why Ashley was late - there was no way I was gonna do "that"!
ReplyDelete1:30 - you party animals - I made it till 830 and was pretty proud!
Happy partying this weekend! Take pics!
I like watching the Underbelly - giving me a good idea of the craziness (some good - some bad). Can def see our parent friends in this show – hee hee
ReplyDeleteAlso provides some good come backs on having kids.
Just like War at home and ‘Til Death – GREAT SHOWS!!!! Love the dad’s in those shows!!
Like the comment about the minivan last night.
I AM NEVER BUYING A MINIVAN!!!!!
Just cause you have kids doesnt mean you need a minivan.........hell, we drive around in a mustang convertible with a car seat. It can be done!
ReplyDeleteI dunno - a minivan is looking mighty appealing with the thought of cramming 4 of us into K's infiniti - we'll see....
ReplyDeleteDave - I'd like to see you give the line up of who's who on the show -
I want to see the show line up as well with real friends inserted!!! But I am a little afraid of who you have me cast as!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I can tell you that David is currently acting like Cooper :)
ReplyDelete