Friday, April 13, 2007

busy weekend

LOTS to do this weekend. Tomorrow will be spent cleaning the entire house in preparation for our party next weekend. There will be 5 kids and about 20 adults in our house. Fun! No, seriously, it will be fun but there is lots to do. We will be having friends in from out of town for about 3 or 4 days and they have 2 little ones that are both mobile now so we need to prepare for that!

I learned from the last party we had that there needs to be some baby proofing done. Nothing too drastic. I just need to take all the knick knacks off of the coffee table so the kids don't throw everything around. And the bird needs to be placed upstairs for fear that he will bite tiny hands or be pushed off of the table (nearly happened last time!). And there will be NO chocolate fountain this time. I spent way too much time cleaning up after that mess at the last party :)

And after we exhaust ourselves with cleaning, Sunday we are headed off to Dylan's baptism. David has the amazing honor of being Dylan's godfather so we are both looking forward to this! Plus it's been really nice lately to see friends so frequently. We all live so close but our lives are all crazy so it's hard to get together. But lately it seems like we see each other about once a week. I'm hoping it stays this way!

2 comments:

  1. I didnt know that David was Dylan's godfather. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/The-Godfather-Poster-C12177689.jpeg

    ReplyDelete