Is this thing on?!?
You could get all the Mother's Day shopping out of the way or at least figure out what you're going to get....Plan meals for next week....Find some fabulous new restaurant to go out to this weekend with D...
Great ideas Bri! I never actually go full fledged shopping for Mother's Day though. But I guess I could poke around for ideas other than flowers.But planning meals, no chance in hell. Those decisions are best made on the fly about 10 minutes before cooking :)
Is this thing on?!?
ReplyDeleteYou could get all the Mother's Day shopping out of the way or at least figure out what you're going to get....
ReplyDeletePlan meals for next week....
Find some fabulous new restaurant to go out to this weekend with D...
Great ideas Bri! I never actually go full fledged shopping for Mother's Day though. But I guess I could poke around for ideas other than flowers.
ReplyDeleteBut planning meals, no chance in hell. Those decisions are best made on the fly about 10 minutes before cooking :)