Wednesday, July 12, 2006

a little update on the post below...

So, I was talking to David last night and he couldn't believe that I didn't include 2 of the funniest sleepwalking moments he's had...or should I say sleeptalking moments...

1) He woke up and he was mumbling, I asked him to repeat what he said and he replied with "I bought 4 buttons."

2) By far the funniest thing that has happened in the middle of the night. He woke up, sat straight up in bed and shouted "BITCHES AND HO'S!!" and laid back down and started to snore.

What a bizzare character he is, and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

6 comments:

  1. bitches and hos - excellent.

    Although I must say, the "you can only see them with the lights on." event is my personal favorite....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, bitches and hos was the funniest...the 'you can only see them with the lights on' was the scariest ;)

    Never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitches and Hos is one of my faves but I am with Bri on this one----You can Only see them with the lights on----THAT is classic!

    Did he ever tell you who he was trying to see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitches & ho’s is my all-time favorite!!!! I say that all the time now!!

    “You can only see them . . .” was after Lina & I were dating for less then 2 weeks. You would have thought that would have sent her running.


    I do have to say that the shower that I took yesterday morning (1 am) would rate as one of my top 10 showers I have ever taken :) It is really cool being woken up in a hot shower.

    You also forgot about the time you found me sleeping on the couch downstairs next to Yoda.

    BITCHES AND HO'S

    ReplyDelete