The DJ that we wanted to use for the weddnig (because he's gotten rave reviews) seems like he has been avoiding us fo about 3 months. All we wanted to know is if he had the date free. Simple right? Nope, everytime we called there seemed to be an excuse. The latest one was family problems. Ok, could be true but then again it's also an easy out because we can't yell at him or get mad. Whatever, so he was supposed to call back on the 12th letting us know if he had the date free or not. Didn't call back. David called him again days later and he said he would get back to him in 3 hours but that he was 95% certain the date was free. Yep, he didn't call back in 3 hours.
David called him today and guess what? He doesn't have the date free and the dipsh*t just wasted 3 months of our time. If this guy didn't come highly recommended we would have given up a long time ago. I'm just so incredibly pissed off right now I needed to vent somewhere. I can't believe that he would do business this way.
I need a drink. A very strong one.
Better to know he is unreliable now rather than later though!
ReplyDeleteYou don't need a Dj! I'll sing at your wedding!
ReplyDelete