Wednesday was nice though, got to play some more tennis, looks like Wednesday will be our ritual. We were pissed though because we had to be polite and only play an hour because there were people waiting for the court. We were good though, and abided by the community rules. We both definitely wanted to play longer though. We are starting to see some of our old skills come out of hiding. We aren't totally there yet (I managed to hit a ball over the fence, again). But you can really see that in the prime of our tennis careers we were pretty good.
This weekend should be a fun one. David and I are headed up north to go catch a game at Yankee Stadium. He has made it a requirement that he sees at least one game a year up there. And this is it. We were able to get really good seats because David's mom's cousin is an umpire. And the best part, they were free :) I originally was super excited to go but it would really be nice to just stay home and get some things done around the house. But I'm sure, once I'm up there I will be thrilled. I'm just so sick of traveling so much.Aside from that, things are pretty much same old same old. We are working with a new DJ now that has gotten really good reviews and are in the process of tweaking the contract. Hopefully by next week I can officially cross that item off the wedding checklist. Also in the works are hair and makeup. Once I get those three things out of the way then I will be able to breath a tiny sigh of relief.
One last thing...has anyone heard that ridiculously annoying 7-11 song? It's in my head now and won't go away!! "7-11 is having a two-for two-for..." Grr!
No comments:
Post a Comment