
Now, I just have to complete the things on the list! I've already assigned David to a few items today which I hope he's doing as I write this. So, maybe by the end of today I can cross a few things off.
It is starting to make me crazy though. And I don't really have a desire to work on anything right now. At this point I just want to get on with the marriage already. Having gone to those weddings this weekend though has helped my mood a little and I'm slowly getting the urge to work on things. Hell, last week I would have never sat down to put together a checklist. So, at least I can slowly see the motivation returning. I don't really have a choice! It's less than 5 months away.
Eeek!
I'm sure it will be beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteI love lists - I love color coded lists - just knowing that you have one makes me happy. Don't ask why. I'm a freakshow for organization of silly things like groceries and to do lists.
ReplyDeleteIf you have a list - you'll be fine!
You will be fine. Let me know if there is anything I can take off your list for you (besides being the keeper of the dress!). I love this stuff!!!!
ReplyDelete